Welcome to the new version of Gringo-Rio!
After months of hard work I finally have it online and up and running, I am still working on many parts of the site so functionality is not yet 100% and lots of things will be added, in one week I will hopefully be done! Here are some of the features that the new Gringo-Rio offers:
– The full travel information from before is available through links on the black navigation bar, much easier to access now with popup sub menus.
– On the gray menu bar or in the right side bar you can get access to The Rio Forum. It is new from this year, here you can post your questions and get information from other visitors to the site. I personally take part and moderate everything that is posted. If it is a travel related question I will do my best to personally answer within 24 hours. Right now you have to register, but shortly you will be able to login using Facebook or Google.
– In the right side bar you have links to my latest articles. I will at least on a monthly basis publish articles on Rio de Janeiro on various topics.
– The Weekly is a newsletter I will send out. It will hold information of current interest to visitors to Rio de Janeiro. It will also be here I inform about site features.
– Advertisers, hang in there. I will set up a functioning ad system as soon as I get my head around it. I will try to create an easy and straight forward system for direct ad sales. In the mean time you can just use the contact form.